Open Office is an open source program available free online here http://www.openoffice.org/download/. It includes:
- Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor. The software looks and feels familiar and is instantly usable by anyone who has used a competitive product (Microsoft Office).
Templates & User guides for OpenOffice
Frequently Asked Questions for Open Office