This guide assembles a diverse array of services of special interest to faculty. Use the tabs above to navigate.
- Information Literacy -- schedule instruction, and design assignments for your students.
- Teaching & Learning Resources -- Teaching & Learning Collection and research guides covering topics such as Canvas, classroom management, rubrics, syllabi, and more.
- Copyright -- laws, fair use, public domain, film performances, photocopying, and more.
- Library Technologies -- mobile device apps, laptops, new catalog features, and the fine art of constructing a link to electronic journal articles
- Collections -- Course Reserve, new books, book and media reviews, make purchase requests.
Along with this guide you are also entitled to all the services available to students, such as research assistance, chat consultation, and interlibrary loan, These are described in our “Services” guide.