This guide is intended to connect students with a variety of resources for conducting Organizational Leadership research. Use the tabs to help you locate the type of specific resources necessary to better understand reserach concepts and complete your research.
- Search Terms: Most databases are best searched with only keywords or short phrases. Keeping a mental or written list of your search terms and possible synonyms will help you be more effective in your searching.
- Encyclopedias and Books: The library divides our book collection into "circulating," "reference," and "electronic" (or "eBook"). Books are searched for using the Library Catalog.
- Articles: Search for newspaper, magazine, and journal articles using the library's subscription databases. From off campus you will need to input your OC email address and OC network password (same as wifi or Canvas!).
- More Search Tips: Find additional tips for making your research process more effective.
- APA Citations: OLRM courses require you to use the APA (American Psychological Association) style when writing papers and citing your sources.