This guide is intended to connect students with a variety of resources for conducting Organizational Leadership research. Use the tabs to help you locate the type of specific resources necessary to better understand reserach concepts and complete your research.
- Search Terms: Most databases are best searched with only keywords or short phrases. Keeping a mental or written list of your search terms and possible synonyms will help you be more effective in your searching.
- Articles: Search for newspaper, magazine, and journal articles using the library's subscription databases. From off campus you will need to input your student I.D. number and last name to gain access.
- Books: The library divides our book collection into "circulating," "reference," and "electronic" (or "eBook"). Books are searched for using the Library Catalog.
- More Search Tips: Find additional tips for making your research process more effective.
- APA Citations: OLRM courses require you to use the APA (American Psychological Association) style when writing papers and citing your sources.