Welcome to Library Research Level Three!
This Library Research Module is designed to improve your fluency in using resources available through the Olympic College Libraries.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Select and search subject-specific databases
- Effectively use search commands, like Boolean operators
- Identify parts of a scholarly/peer-reviewed article
- Refine results in OneSearch by using advanced filters and strategies
- Edit Google Scholar settings to show which results are available in OC Library databases
- Access government documents and primary sources
Remember, as an OC student you can connect to our resources by starting at the Olympic College Library Homepage and then entering your student email and password when prompted. You also have access to 24/7 Ask A Librarian live chat where academic librarians are available to help you throughout your research process.
You can move through this guide using the "Previous" and "Next" buttons at the bottom left and right of the pages.
Photo by Eugenio Mazzone on Unsplash