If you are not a student at Olympic College, you may apply for a Community Patron account if you meet the conditions outlined below.
- Person must be at least 16 years old
- Person must present a picture ID, such as a Washington Driver’s License or Identification Card, or Military ID card.
- Individuals must meet at least one of the following criteria. Individual must be:
- A resident of Kitsap or Mason County; or
- A student from any Washington State Community College (please bring student ID or proof of current enrollment); or
- A student enrolled at one of our 2+2 partners.
- Patron must agree to abide by the conditions of the Olympic College Libraries Acceptable Use Policy outlined on the Computer User/Borrower Registration Form.
- Due to licensing agreements, Community Patrons will not be able to access our subscription databases from off-campus, nor use the wireless system.
- Community patrons may use the library computers in HL-128 (not the HL-127 teaching lab or any other lab on campus).