Skip to Main Content
Conduct in the Library
Where noise should be kept to a minimum:
- Computer labs,
- the second floor, and
- the basement (except for the group study rooms.)
Cell phones, headphones, etc.
- Switch devices to a silent mode while in the Library.
- Move outside the Library to use your phone.
- Volume of headphones and other audio devices must not be audible to other students.
- Eating in the library is prohibited.
- No drinks are allowed computer labs
- Drinks in covered, spill-proof containers are allowed In the rest of the library.