Welcome to Library Research Level One!
Library Research Level One is designed to get you off to a good start with college-level research.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Request research assistance from a librarian in multiple ways
- Access the library’s home page to use library resources and services
- Choose effective keywords to describe a research topic
- Explain the importance of background research
- Enter a keyword search in OneSearch to begin research
- Access newspaper databases to find credible news sources
- Locate or create APA or MLA citations for research sources
Move through the guide using the "Previous" and "Next" buttons at the bottom left and right of the pages.
Photo by Heber Galindo on Unsplash