Welcome to Library Research Level Two!
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Find appropriate sources for a particular research topic or assignment
- Revise keywords based on initial search results
- Choose appropriate filters in OneSearch to limit results
- Select and search individual databases when appropriate
- Evaluate the credibility of sources
- Request assistance with citations, writing help, and library services
As an OC student you can connect to electronic resources anytime via the Olympic College Library Homepage. You also have access to 24/7 Ask-A-Librarian chat where academic librarians are available to help you throughout your research process.
You can move through this guide using the "Previous" and "Next" buttons at the bottom left and right of the pages.
Photo by Trần Toàn on Unsplash