This guide assembles a diverse array of services of special interest to faculty. Use the tabs to navigate
- Library Instruction & Information Literacy -- schedule instruction, and design assignments for your students.
- Teaching & Learning Resources -- Teaching & Learning Collection highlights
- Plagiarism & Style Guides -- Resources to cite, and why
- Copyright & Fair Use -- laws, fair use, public domain, film performances, photocopying, and more.
- Linking Directly to Articles -- Guide to creating links
- OER (Open Educational Resources) -- Open sources for faculty and students
- Course Reserves- Provide students with access to resources
- Streaming Video- How to connect to streaming video sources and make them available to students.
Additionally, we support faculty with the services available to all our patrons; such as research assistance, chat consultation, and ILL (InterLibrary Loan). Details available in our “Services” guide.