Create your own Flickr Account and search in “GROUPS” for “Olympic College Photography” site. You will need to go to the group and request that you can join. After I receive your request, I will give you permission and you can start posting your best work to the site. Each assignment will list specifics.
- Apply the correct "TAG:" "DMA137" and "Fa15", “Wi15” or "Sp15" for the quarter/year
- Geo-tag at least 5 photos.
- Create at least 3 photo sets.
- Create a profile on yourself, be aware of privacy issues; don’t “give away” too much info on yourself, family or location.
Please submit ALL photos with the proper Tags to allow your classmates to comment on the appropriate images. Tags are entered when submitting photos to the site
- "Au15" = tag for Autumn 2015 classes
- "DMA136" = Beginning Digital Photo
- "DMA137" = Intermediate Digital Photo
- "PhotoClub" = Tag for Photo Club members or student alumnus when you are no longer in class to post to the site